• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Ummm you do know that Gandhi never actually said this?
    Scooty does like this quote Maybe his charts told him Gandhi said it and it's the rest of us that are wrong
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      Ummm you do know that Gandhi never actually said this?
      yup - but I like it.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Who is he actually talking to? Maybe his new mate Baba?
        AliBABA ? No. He’s already said that share will bomb.

*Spolier*. It hasn’t, and it won’t.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          "It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations." - W. Churchill

Comment

“Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.” Winston Churchill
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You bookshelf would be incomplete without the finest print of your glorious leader.

Comment

yup - but I like it.
                You like it because your superiority complex thinks it relates to you. What you can't seem to grasp is, just because people disagree with you it doesn't make you right.

You have a very strange mentality fella. Completely delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  You like it because your superiority complex thinks it relates to you. What you can't seem to grasp is, just because people disagree with you it doesn't make you right.

You have a very strange mentality fella. Completely delusional.
                  My dear Mr Whorty..

This quote relates to everyone with a desire to succeed in a process or task that others would refute as a pointless endeavour. I wonder why it is you do.

I'm sure you've posted more on this thread than myself.

Comment

My dear Mr Whorty..

This quote relates to everyone with a desire to succeed in a process or task that others would refute as a pointless endeavour. I wonder why it is you do.

I'm sure you've posted more on this thread than myself.
                    hmmm, interesting. So using your logic, whenever someone has a desire for a process to succeed, but others think it pointless, it is always they who are against the process that is wrong and never the person/people who want to change something?

Have a think about what happened in 2016 and why your logic is flawed (hint, there is a sub-forum on here dedicated to it )

Comment

Seeing as we’ve all now piled into Pearson based on Scooters pick of it as his No.1 FTSE Stock pick, there was another positive article on it, on Morningstar today.

“Learning Curve

I wish I could feel as enthusiastic about education materials publisher Pearson (PSON) but this much changed company has still not found its way forward. Chief executive John Fallon tried to put a brave face on for the latest update, claiming that the digital performance is very strong.
                      This may possibly be the future, but tomorrow never arrives for Pearson. The reality of the here and now is a 14% drop in group sales over the first nine months of this year. There has admittedly been some improvement since a dire second quarter but even in the latest three months sales are 10% adrift.
                      The shares were over 900p two years ago. They now trade around 540p and the recovery since May has run out of steam. There is no compelling reason to buy.“

Technical Analysis is brilliant. Not only does it tell you what company to buy, it also tanks the stock for you, so you can buy even more

Comment

Working...
                      X