• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    What?
    Not the morning star, we are truly domed now!!!

Maybe you made a mistake and it’s afternoon star or even evening star?

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
      Because I take notice of what he posts. I then do my own research and ignore it so far.

Lucky for me, I’m only interested the bigger picture, and politics and economics will dictate my investments, not TA.
      At what point do you realise he's full of self serving crap which is usually wrong so give up?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        At what point do you realise he's full of self serving crap which is usually wrong so give up?
        It was the point he was recommending buying lloyds at the time he had a short position on the FTSE.

Anyone who thinks the FTSE will tank and Lloyds will out-perform at the same time are deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
          It was the point he was recommending buying lloyds at the time he had a short position on the FTSE.

Anyone who thinks the FTSE will tank and Lloyds will out-perform at the same time are deranged.
          Pooper was banking on it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Pooper was banking on it...

Not read the business news today, but Scoots called HSBC would cease to exist too .... did that happen? He had a graph proving it, so it must be true
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

It may still happen in the next 1000 years - long after you are dead and unable to admit you were wrong, so do it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Not read the business news today, but Scoots called HSBC would cease to exist too .... did that happen? He had a graph proving it, so it must be true
                Its happening next* month

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                  Its happening next* month
                  That was last month's prediction, which has been pushed back due to unforeseen circumstances*.

* The crayon wasn't a pretty colour, which made scootie very angry.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    That was last month's prediction, which has been pushed back due to unforeseen circumstances*.

* The crayon wasn't a pretty colour, which made scootie very angry.
                    It didn't taste very nice either

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      It didn't taste very nice either
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X