• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did not ask what year...

Interesting, BTC climbs whilst the stock market pulls back. That's new...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

How's the ETH short doing? What was the scale of your play there?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        How's the ETH short doing? What was the scale of your play there?
        It be like getting shorter...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Well I spoke to soon.

What's going on in the US, S&P 500? Me alarms are going off ...

Comment

Was a volume trigger alarm. Someone or some group unloaded sell orders onto the S/P 500 index rally earlier today. We're talking tens of billions. Wonder who it was... probably CEO of Softbank playing with his computer.

Comment

Well I spoke to soon.

What's going on in the US, S&P 500? Me alarms are going off ...
              Stimulus talks going nowhere.

Nothing to worry about, it is coming and the US markets will probably rise again tomorrow.

Hope not. Not got my wife’s SIPP in place yet and could do with a mini crash

Comment

Remind me again at the end of the month - think this will be super interesting.
                It’s really simple. If Ant Groups IPO raises more cash than expected, then BABA shares go up. If it disappoints, they go down.

Lets see.

Comment

Man oh mano - the days leading towards the month's end will be far from boring.

Buckle up.

Comment

Man oh mano - the days leading towards the month's end will be far from boring.

Buckle up.
                    If you're still posting, they'll be as boring as fook.

Comment

It be like getting shorter...

You claimed you put over $100,000 on that 3x leveraged short at end of June. Ethereum was $220 then.

Ethereum is $395 now.

What you down to? Less than $10,000?
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X