• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    You claimed you put over $100,000 on that 3x leveraged short at end of June. Ethereum was $220 then.

Ethereum is $395 now.

What you down to? Less than $10,000?
    He makes these fake trades up as he goes along ... he forgets what he's told us on here. Maybe Scooty needs to go back to his day job, if he can work out how to retrieve his voicemails
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You claimed you put over $100,000 on that 3x leveraged short at end of June. Ethereum was $220 then.

Ethereum is $395 now.

except centrica bet , scooty has lost lot of money or fictitious money on every single one of his trades.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Man oh mano - the days leading towards the month's end will be far from boring.

Buckle up.
        What software do you use that auto-posts this every month?

Comment

It's funny isn't it, we don't even believe the trades are real where he's losing hundreds of thousands of $.

He's as truthful as Trump.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

It's funny isn't it, we don't even believe the trades are real where he's losing hundreds of thousands of $.

I made the connection a while ago, this ScooterScot has many Trump like attributes:

High opinion of himself
            Deception
            Low level of understanding
            Child like level of writing
            Closed mind
            Last edited by _V_; 22 October 2020, 09:03.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

For someone who is wrong so often, I'm surprised he still tries to lord it over others here and convince everyone he knows what he's doing. Let's look at his recent history ....

- Centrica: partial success. he called it would go to 75p. He bought £10k at about 35p (he later claimed he bought £25k but we'll assume that was a lie). he bailed at over 40p (can't recall exact value). So yes he made money, but his prediction for Centrica was way off. Actually, had he bought a standard FTSE tracker during the same period he'd have made just as much money, so all he did was ride the FTSE ridse.
              - AMD: At $16 he called it would drop to $5. It's currently at $80. He keeps calling it is going to bomb. He is constantly wrong.
              - FTSE: In 2018 he called it would crash to 4000 or lower. It didn't. It took a global pandemic and international lockdowns for it to drop to 5400. He has a (probably fictitious) Put for it to go to 4500 in Sept, then Oct now maybe Nov.
              - Lloyds: Since calling it as a best bet, it's gone nowhere
              - Pearson: Since calling it as a best bet it's dropped
              - HSBC: He called that this would fail completely. It hasn't
              - Euro, USD, GBP: He has variously called all these currencies to crash, which is interesting as they are all unlikely to crash as they are priced against each other! I'm guessing what he's trying to do here run his desperate narrative that real currency is dead and we should all push up crypto's as he needs to recover some of his losses
              - Crypto: He claims to have made $420k in one trade. He told us this recently even though he apparently made the gain months ago. Given how many times he crowed about his £5k gain on Centrica you'd have thought he'd be a lot more braggy about a $420k profit.

I'm sure there is more out there but this is just what springs to mind.

So .... not such a successful guy when you look at his calls
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Honestly folks, if by the end of the month that candle for Pearson still looks like it does on this 2-month chart it'll be the same as AMD @ $2 a few years ago.

Should be invoicing for this.

You must be really happy at the moment.

Just over a week till the end of the month and Pearson has dropped from 571 to 517 since this graph.

If it was oversold at 571 then boy are you going to get excited with it at 517 !!!

What number for the swing back?
                Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 22 October 2020, 09:13.

Comment

Ethereum is $395 now.

Not that bad, no where near that bad - still holdnig it thought until we tough back down to ~$260 area.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Meanwhile, talking of overbought shares this year(over 400%+), Tesla posting some great figures.

Will the hype continue?

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                      Meanwhile, talking of overbought shares this year(over 400%+), Tesla posting some great figures.

Will the hype continue?
                      The hype will continue. New products, new ventures. The rich are getting richer under Covid-19, so there's a growing number of wealthy customers for expensive eco-toys and tech nonsense.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X