• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    It's funny isn't it, we don't even believe the trades are real where he's losing hundreds of thousands of $.

He's as truthful as Trump.

Isn't it funny when people start a a sentence with 'isn't it funny' and there is no punchline? What a disappointment.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Not that bad, no where near that bad - still holdnig it thought until we tough back down to ~$260 area.
      It must be that bad, or it's a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
        You must be really happy at the moment.

Just over a week till the end of the month and Pearson has dropped from 571 to 517 since this graph.

If it was oversold at 571 then boy are you going to get excited with it at 517 !!!

What number for the swing back?

I've not bought it yet. I've identified Lloyds and Pearson as positions of interest. I need a higher low to confirm trend reversal before opening a position. No professional investor in the world reacts with the hyper activity I'm reading about here with daily / weekly price changes. Too many emotions on display here.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I've not bought it yet. I've identified Lloyds and Pearson as positions of interest. I need a higher low to confirm trend reversal before opening a position. No professional investor in the world reacts with the hyper activity I'm reading about here with daily / weekly price changes. Too many emotions on display here.
          Emotions only if people have positions.

Apart from Trackers, I doubt anyone has a position in Pearson.

You only get grief because your so positive about something major happening, predicted by TA and then it does the opposite.

Show us actual trades and times, and we’ll judge you fairly on your Professional trading ability.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
            Emotions only if people have positions.

Apart from Trackers, I doubt anyone has a position in Pearson.

You only get grief because your so positive about something major happening, predicted by TA and then it does the opposite.

Show us actual trades and times, and we’ll judge you fairly on your Professional trading ability.

Sure there is. Is people are selling there must be a buyer on the other side of that trade.

I really don't care what folks say, water off a ducks back and all that. I'll tell you when I open the Lloyds position, V says he/she can identify.

Comment

Why wait?

Comment

If I did not wait as I'm required to do so my strategy would be flawed.

I'm remind of quote from Jim Rogers I think it was:

“If anybody laughs at your idea, view it as a sign of potential success!”

Comment

The voices in your head require you to wait?

Comment

If I did not wait as I'm required to do so my strategy would be flawed
                    Well nearly all your advice on this and most other threads have been so why let that stop you.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sure there is. Is people are selling there must be a buyer on the other side of that trade.

I really don't care what folks say, water off a ducks back and all that. I'll tell you when I open the Lloyds position, V says he/she can identify.
                      I clearly meant people on this forum.

Also, like I said, it might well be trackers only buying Person, a buyer is a buyer after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X