• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearson top FTSE performer today.

Seems every dog does have its day

Yes something is up with the markets today, covid not gone away, and stimulus not happening.

Everyone will be selling up hoping the market crashes again like it did in March. It probably won’t and they will then all buy back in again at higher prices.

Who knows, and unless you need your money out soon..who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
      287 AliBABA when you posted this.

312 now

Not sure I’m sold on this TA yet
      Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Remind me again at the end of the month - think this will be super interesting.
      End of the Month is Saturday. Lets see what happens on Monday morning.

TA vs Fundamentals

Comment

My goodness - that is the mother of all rising wedges. The monthly candle printed at the month end shall be interesting.

Can rising wedge break to the upside? For sure - however the risk / reward is next of kin to a drunk gambling in Vegas.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

End of the Month is Saturday. Lets see what happens on Monday morning.

TA vs Fundamentals
          PS: Market closes on Friday so there's no need to wait for Monday. The monthly candle will be printed and will tell us what's to come.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

PS: Market closes on Friday so there's no need to wait for Monday. The monthly candle will be printed and will tell us what's to come.
            No, not us ... will tell you in your little mind what you think will happen.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

My goodness - that is the mother of all rising wedges. The monthly candle printed at the month end shall be interesting.

Can rising wedge break to the upside? For sure - however the risk / reward is next of kin to a drunk gambling in Vegas.

I’m a little confused. On your graph it said overbought(the green column)..but its massively outperformed since then?

Comment

Ok..on Friday, tell us the price you think the stock will drop to, or rise to next week.

I’m assuming drop to, as you slagged it off at 287.

Comment

I’m a little confused. On your graph it said overbought(the green column)..but its massively outperformed since then?
                  Where did I say that?

Comment

Ok..on Friday, tell us the price you think the stock will drop to, or rise to next week.

I’m assuming drop to, as you slagged it off at 287.
                    I don't do day trading. Thought I said so before. I'll try again.

I don't do day trading.

Comment

I don't do day trading. Thought I said so before. I'll try again.

I don't do day trading.
                      You don’t do day trading.

You don’t do swing trading...(you do).

You don’t care about fundamentals.

What you’ve done is blown £20k on someone who tells you that past price movements can predict future price movements.

Your driving by looking in the rear mirror, and its incredible that on a 50% probability(up or down) you’re consistently wrong.

I await your TA on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                      X