• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Are you now claiming you didn't say this?
    It was a negative internal verbalisation.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Ahh so the sum was multiple sources and not one as previous said.
      I thought you was ignoring me?

And I never suggested multiple sources, but multiple products that you could have sourced from one 'guru'.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Ahh so the sum was multiple sources and not one as previous said.
        So you’re saying a person didn’t mentor you, design and teach the course, write articles, produce software code?

Douglas Adams had it right all along.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You had multiple senseis?

Shop around until you find one that fits.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I thought you was ignoring me?

And I never suggested multiple sources, but multiple products that you could have sourced from one 'guru'.

Guru?

That's right, I forgot to say... I traveled to Northern India to learn the ways of the chart. Smoked a lot of wakky bakky, emotional level = zen. Now I'm ready.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
              So you’re saying a person didn’t mentor you, design and teach the course, write articles, produce software code?

Douglas Adams had it right all along.

Software code? Articles? So far off base.

Comment

RSI dangerously approaching the white zone (circled in black). We don't like the white zone do we Whorty?

Comment

France talking about going into full lockdown. POTUS elections next week and Trump gaining ground in the battleground states like he did in 2016. US stimulus decision not going to happen till after the election which means if its tight, then it will be on hold whilst the lawyers sort it out.

Market hates uncertainly. People getting spooked, and not just because it’s Halloween

If your graph tells you all that, then great !!

Comment

Guru?

That's right, I forgot to say... I traveled to Northern India to learn the ways of the chart. Smoked a lot of wakky bakky, emotional level = zen. Now I'm ready.
                    Such an emotional, triggered response. But then, if I'd spent $20k on 'training' and was still wrong 90% of the time I'd be upset too. I could get a better accuracy using a 10p coin
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                      France talking about going into full lockdown. POTUS elections next week and Trump gaining ground in the battleground states like he did in 2016. US stimulus decision not going to happen till after the election which means if its tight, then it will be on hold whilst the lawyers sort it out.

Market hates uncertainly. People getting spooked, and not just because it’s Halloween

If your graph tells you all that, then great !!

My graph, no graph tells you that. They tell you what is probable. You play the probabilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X