• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    New fantasy short?

One of only 5-6 per year?

Just cause I say I'm short does not mean I've put money on it.

Been selling BTC since $12k and onwards.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Finally a confession!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        it looks like scooty's target of FTSE at 4500 is coming soon

Which would be amusing as his PUT order will have expired by now.

Of course he’ll say it hasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          it looks like scooty's target of FTSE at 4500 is coming soon

Hell yeah.

A support and resistance trend on the tee leaf chart was broken today (circled in black).

Now this is important. Are you listening? IF this candle closes today under that support - expect Armageddon.

Hopefully I'll expect payment. Lots of it.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Any time a share gets mentioned here I keep an eye on it. Just to see what happens really.

Eurasia Mining for example. Got chased all the way up to 38-39p. 27p now.

Eurasia Mining Share Chat. Chat About EUA Shares - Stock Quote, Charts, Trade History, Share Chat, Financial Terms Glossary.

The share chat reminds me of why I don’t go anywhere near this stuff. Manic ramping and derailing, everyone getting very very upset with each other.

“Lots of blues, why is it dropping?”
            “MM’s having a field day with this”
            “One monster RNS and bam”
            “Back to 25p”

Anyway, best of wishes to the guys who were in this. Hope you make a lot of money.

Comment

Value investors believe chasing mining stocks is the next thing. Gold, Silver, Copper... etc

When deflation hits (already there's an oversupply in many quarters), those mining stocks will become a painful hold.

Comment

Thinking of revising my Lloyds limit order... Got until around November 27th to take a position before that spring pops like a rocket.

Come on 25p...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

But saying you are selling doesn't mean you are really doing it as well?

What a crock of tulip. Boasts he shorting and has to admit he's not doing anything of the sort. No money so you aren't shorting anything then?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Pooter is a dirty liar shocker

Comment

Bloodbath today on the markets.

They are pricing in another full global lockdown.

I had way too much of my portfolio invested, so set a stop on SSON at 1535 across ISA/SIPP ..got smashed through but at least I have some 20% cash now. Hate breaking my own rules, but I wanted to shift portfolio around a bit anyway so not too upset.

Not pretty to watch your portfolio getting a hammering.

Long game though, but even so.

Comment

Working...
                      X