• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You've been indoctrinated to think that this is an insult. You throw it about on here, as you probably do on the trading forum too, but on here no one cares. It's only an insult in your little head.

And better to be a successful day trader than be you, losing on every trade

Day trader.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Day trader.
      Better to be a successful day trader than be you, losing on every trade

We can do this all day, and I know you're trying to deflect, but you're a loser. No one on here has any respect for you. Throwing out your perceived insults won't change that. You make calls, you're wrong every time. Probably about time you spent another $20k on 'training'
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Better to be a successful day trader than be you, losing on every trade

We can do this all day, and I know you're trying to deflect, but you're a loser. No one on here has any respect for you. Throwing out your perceived insults won't change that. You make calls, you're wrong every time. Probably about time you spent another $20k on 'training'
        He's a fantasist, not a loser. And to be fair, his fantasy calls are only wrong about 80% of the time.

Comment

Day trader.
          You’re really hurting at the moment aren’t you after all your gloating about the US elections closeness tanking stocks.

I also really hope that my BABA $283 buy doesn’t make me some money. I mean that would be a bit embarrassing for you after your rather rude comments directed towards me. Results today pre-US market

FTSE up 0.60% and rising

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            He's a fantasist, not a loser. And to be fair, his fantasy calls are only wrong about 80% of the time.
            He could toss a coin and be more successful via random chance.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

He aspires to the infinite monkey baseline.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                You’re really hurting at the moment aren’t you after all your gloating about the US elections closeness tanking stocks.

I also really hope that my BABA $283 buy doesn’t make me some money. I mean that would be a bit embarrassing for you after your rather rude comments directed towards me. Results today pre-US market

FTSE up 0.60% and rising

When what where?

I apoligise if so, not like me.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                  If Scooter had bought lloyds when he tipped it, he would have made 10% selling it now.

Obviously still waiting for that higher-low.

The problem with allegedly only making 4-6 trades a year is you are PUTting all your eggs in a very few baskets.

When it goes wrong.. it goes bad.

Perhaps the pieces are falling into place now. I'd not have bought and still have not until the higher low is confirmed. It makes a lot of sense to trade less study more. This way I avoid the stress.

LLoyds is now falling towards 25, it is hit and bounces, I'll have my higher low and I can relax. If it falls lower, then I was absolutely right to wait for confirmation, which in the end is what it is all about - mitigating risk with probability of reward.

Comment

Perhaps the pieces are falling into place now. I'd not have bought and still have not until the higher low is confirmed. It makes a lot of sense to trade less study more. This way I avoid the stress.

LLoyds is now falling towards 25, it is hit and bounces, I'll have my higher low and I can relax. If it falls lower, then I was absolutely right to wait for confirmation, which in the end is what it is all about - mitigating risk with probability of reward.
                    27.4..heading that way. Will be interesting to see how it plays.

Comment

How about this for a trading strategy.

If Scoots says he's selling or shorting something, buy it.
                      If Scoots says he's buying something, short it.

You'd certainly be in profit now if you'd bought BTC when he sold it at $12k.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X