• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    The guy running it strikes me as a bulltulipter, chancer and quack with a good education trying to cash in on Covid.
    As I say I'm trading the technicals not the person.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Well, technically you are not even trading, but that’s just a minor technicality, do go in

Comment

Jamtastic!

RSA insurance up 45% with what 2-3 weeks of position?! MAD.

The share price is actually 504 from what I can see.

You really need to read the RNS..

The Board of RSA Insurance Group plc ("RSA" or "the Company") notes the recent media speculation regarding the possibility of an offer for the entire issued share capital of the Company and confirms that on 2 October 2020 it received a proposal from Intact Financial Corporation ("Intact") and Tryg A/S ("Tryg") (together, the "Consortium") regarding a possible offer for the Company ("the Proposal"). This may or may not lead to an offer being made for RSA.

The Proposal comprises 685 pence in cash per RSA share, plus payment by RSA of the announced interim dividend of 8 pence per share (the "Interim Dividend").

Thought it looked wrong. Might get 685 eventually..but it’s only a proposal currently.

Oh..and how can a buy out be anything to do with technicals?
        Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 6 November 2020, 00:21.

Comment

'Trading' ..... yeah, yeah, of course you are

Do tell us again, after a share has risen, which ones you purchased
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            The guy running it strikes me as a bulltulipter, chancer and quack with a good education trying to cash in on Covid.
            Ah, yes, but what do the graph look like?

Comment

I know - shocking as it may seem there was some due diligence on my part.
              As always with you, you're contradicting yourself.

You see, the problem with lying all the time is you have to try to remember which lie you told when and to whom. Keeping lies rolling is hard even for clever people, and let's face it, you're not that smart.

Much easier to tell the truth all the time because then you don't need to remember who you told what but you won't be caught out.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                The share price is actually 504 from what I can see.

You really need to read the RNS..

The Board of RSA Insurance Group plc ("RSA" or "the Company") notes the recent media speculation regarding the possibility of an offer for the entire issued share capital of the Company and confirms that on 2 October 2020 it received a proposal from Intact Financial Corporation ("Intact") and Tryg A/S ("Tryg") (together, the "Consortium") regarding a possible offer for the Company ("the Proposal"). This may or may not lead to an offer being made for RSA.

The Proposal comprises 685 pence in cash per RSA share, plus payment by RSA of the announced interim dividend of 8 pence per share (the "Interim Dividend").

Thought it looked wrong. Might get 685 eventually..but it’s only a proposal currently.

He really is special. Share price jumps due to possible takeover. Scooty claims he only does TA and bought this share before. His TA would not have known about the possible takeover and hence he would not have considered buying RSA.

After the rise Scooty claims he has the shares to try and prove that he has another 'win'.

What I don't get is, why he feels the need to lie to strangers on an anonymous forum. And such an obvious lie that further erodes any trust in anything he claims, and provides more ridicule.

Oh well, he's clearly ignoring me now as he can't respond to my posts without looking like even more of a fool. So he thinks his best tactic is put his head in the sand

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post

My interest in RSA was down to that candle I circled on the 3-month chart. The technicals don't lie, 3-months prior there was a lot of buying pressure and price was not allowed to fall below the closing price of the circled candle. Is this technicals? Is it insider information? It is manipulation? I'm sure there'll be a queue of people ready to explain the 'reasons' why. And why the technicals are wrong.

If I see a momentum candle it tells me there's buying pressure + momentum (especially with the stochastic RSI crossing up 20 like it did (lower black circle)). Reasons? I've no idea. But that's the beauty of this, you don't need to know.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

But that's the beauty of this, you don't need to know, but, as a self-confessed liar, you can say later that you did.
                    FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      What I don't get is, why he feels the need to lie to strangers on an anonymous forum. And such an obvious lie that further erodes any trust in anything he claims, and provides more ridicule.
                      Attention seeking?

If so, he may not care whether it's positive or negative, as long as he's getting attention.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X