• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    RSA was my 3rd stock market trade this year.

Lloyds and Pearson will be 4th and 5th when the structure signals so.
    We await with baited breath.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      We await with baited breath.
      Better that than losses should confirmation fail.

It'll happen before the end of the month, I'm quite certain of that. Otherwise further downward price action below 20p would be possible. Which would signal something is up rather than the stock price.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

3 value companies at a time dividends are suspended.

I bought some square.inc at 171 Yesterday morning. Just because I like what they are doing, and I thought the results would be better than predicted because of their cash app.

P/E terrible but not compared to PayPal.

Comment

I'm sure you said you shorted (or maybe bought) Rolls Royce when the price dropped 64% last week, but have probably since edited the post after it had to be explained to you that the drop was due to the rights issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
            I'm sure you said you shorted (or maybe bought) Rolls Royce when the price dropped 64% last week, but have probably since edited the post after it had to be explained to you that the drop was due to the rights issue.
            In fairness he just got all excited about the crash without realising what a rights issue is.

If he had claimed a short position he really would have got some stick.

Back on actual investments, 12% increase on Square inc today.

Think I will hold a while longer. Surprised our resident BTC expert didn’t spot how much this is driving square inc income.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
              No I did not say that. I know so cause I've no interest whatsoever in RR stock at the minute.

Please avoid gaslighting.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                In fairness he just got all excited about the crash without realising what a rights issue is.

If he had claimed a short position he really would have got some stick.

Back on actual investments, 12% increase on Square inc today.

Think I will hold a while longer. Surprised our resident BTC expert didn’t spot how much this is driving square inc income
                Enlighten us...

Comment

Enlighten us...
                  Cash App, the mobile payment service of Square (helmed by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey), generated $1.63 billion in bitcoin revenue and $32 million in bitcoin (BTC, +3.60%) gross profit for Square during the third quarter of 2020, according to the company’s Q3 investor letter.

Comment

Looks like massive money laundering operation

When FBI investigation hits them their shares will be worth less than a car without PDK

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                      Cash App, the mobile payment service of Square (helmed by Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey), generated $1.63 billion in bitcoin revenue and $32 million in bitcoin (BTC, +3.60%) gross profit for Square during the third quarter of 2020, according to the company’s Q3 investor letter.

From fees of Bitcoin but / sell transactions?

Comment

Working...
                      X