• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Are we learning yet?
    Anyone copying your FTSE put and 3x ETH short will have learned alright.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Between my stocks and crypto, have seen gains of 8% through to 60% - ridiculous sounding huh..
      Par for the course. Most of what you say sounds ridiculous.

Comment

Pearson was bought but not Lloyds - still not higher low.

How's Ababa doing?
        RSA was my 3rd stock market trade this year.

Lloyds and Pearson will be 4th and 5th when the structure signals so.
        He wants us to believe he bought Pearson today.

If he bought Pearson today doesn't it contradict a "higher low".

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post

So, on Friday at 14:32, he had not bought Person and there was no indication that the "chart" will have told him to buy by end of day. By Monday at 15:41, he had bought Pearson after it had stayed pretty flat all morning then increased almost 9%.

Totally believable.
          Last edited by Paralytic; 9 November 2020, 16:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
            I suspect there will be something in that - the bounce due to a vaccine where the full extent of the results have not yet been revealed (eg, how it protects different ages) could mean we'll see some falling back of the markets. As always, its identifying the opportunities that is the difficult bit.
            Just talking to my wife about this ..... tempted to do a bit of day trading and sell about £20k of my FTSE 100 tracker and hope the market settles a few hundred points so I can buy back in again and make a bit of extra. Not sure yet - will see how it goes tomorrow.

"day trader"
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Just talking to my wife about this ..... tempted to do a bit of day trading and sell about £20k of my FTSE 100 tracker and hope the market settles a few hundred points so I can buy back in again and make a bit of extra. Not sure yet - will see how it goes tomorrow.

"day trader"
              Already some evidence of people taking profits towards the end of today.

Comment

It does not contradict “Pooper Scooper is a liar”, 100% consistent in fact

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  I think the chart of his balance sheet are displaying the pants round ankles pattern.
                  Is that the graph that shows the 'barrel' shaped recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                    Already some evidence of people taking profits towards the end of today.
                    Dirty spekulants

Comment

He can't keep track of his lies.

He also said he trades only 3-5 a year, but now HL is up based on the fees he pays for trades Although, saying that I can quite believe he's panic bought today as the markets are going up and FOMO takes over his emotions.
                      Last edited by Whorty; 9 November 2020, 16:26.

Comment

Working...
                      X