• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Do HL not send confirmation to you? Perhaps only customers outside the UK. Anyways I prefer a paper record.
    No paper confirmations here, if HL folds then I doubt piece of paper would help

Comment

Paper certificate

The lies have got to the boring stage now.

Comment

The dog with fleas ate his shares certificates

If only they used blockchain...

Comment

w.r.t equities I said you'd be mad to be buying them right now, they are very overbought. Individual stocks however are a different kettle of fish...
          I think he's right you know.

Time to sell equities and buy stocks.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

When folks buy equities they tend to buy them in a cluster as part of a fund rather than individual stocks. Verstehen?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You find me that post I denied it. Good grief you lot are paranoid.
              Here's the post where you lied about Pearson.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2821241

(or if not there, then you lying now when you say you bought on the 2/10).

You also posted at a later date that you had not bought Person yet.

No-one can realistically believe any trade you said you've made.

Why not just admit you were caught out, and start being a bit more honest with yourself - you obviously got emotionally attached to Pearson due to the p!ss-taking you were getting here, and it prematurely made you act.

Comment

The fact so many here fret when the HL platform goes down during a market rally or dump tells me many of the market participants are indeed day traders / or retail investors without a strategy.
                Who was fretting? All I can find was this from NLUK (hardly fretting) and a couple of others noting HL was struggling.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2828239

You're as bad as Trump for trustability. I think we need to have a daily Scoots #FactCheck
                Last edited by Paralytic; 10 November 2020, 09:15.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

I disagree. I'm selling stocks and buying equities.

In fact, I bought Apple in 2003, when it was an equity. Now it is a stock, I'm going to sell it.

Comment

When folks buy equities they tend to buy them in a cluster as part of a fund rather than individual stocks. Verstehen?
                      So little knowledge and understanding from an 'expert' investor
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X