• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    This is page

Time to burn this thread!

We can shut down this thread at the same time as the AMD thread. That way you can stop counting the losses.

Thump school: If you stop counting the votes you'll win by a country mile.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 10 November 2020, 20:10.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - ADR
      NYSE: BABA
      Follow
      266,17 USD −24,37 (8,39 %)

Ant news + Tech Sell off

Nothing to do with fundamentals, and I’m not selling. This stock is the Chinese Amazon..on any other day the shares would advance..

(Bloomberg) -- Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) Group Holding Ltd. kicked off the world’s biggest shopping binge on Wednesday, an annual frenzy of consumption for hundreds of millions of people that this year will also serve as the best barometer so far of China’s post-pandemic recovery.

Sales were off to a brisk start at the opening of a 24-hour sale. The company, one of the world’s biggest online commerce sites, said sales totaled 372.3 billion yuan ($56.3 billion) after just the first 30 minutes on Nov. 11, including revenue from an additional shopping window earlier this month.

If you don’t think this share will bounce back you really are clueless.

Comment

We can shut down this thread at the same time as the AMD thread. That way you can stop counting the losses.
        What losses?

I have no sold, so based on your definition there can’t be losses

And even if I used fair value approach that everybody apart from you uses then I am around 400% up

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
          Ant news + Tech Sell off

Nothing to do with fundamentals, and I’m not selling. This stock is the Chinese Amazon..on any other day the shares would advance..

(Bloomberg) -- Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) Group Holding Ltd. kicked off the world’s biggest shopping binge on Wednesday, an annual frenzy of consumption for hundreds of millions of people that this year will also serve as the best barometer so far of China’s post-pandemic recovery.

Sales were off to a brisk start at the opening of a 24-hour sale. The company, one of the world’s biggest online commerce sites, said sales totaled 372.3 billion yuan ($56.3 billion) after just the first 30 minutes on Nov. 11, including revenue from an additional shopping window earlier this month.

If you don’t think this share will bounce back you really are clueless.

You'll lose another 20% without breaking a sweat. Stochastic RSI crossing down 80 on the monthly (below) following an overbought period indicating a major reversal. How can you be that obtuse? Emotions...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What losses?

I have no sold, so based on your definition there can’t be losses

And even if I used fair value approach that everybody apart from you uses then I am around 400% up

You'll be the next alebabbaa - give it a few months.

Comment

You'll be the next alebabbaa - give it a few months.
              If it drops to 60 or less I’ll buy more, and this time go beyond ISA money

Comment

You obviously missed tonight's Apple event, I can tell.

Their M1 chip just killed off any hopes of consumer led AMD laptop. Why else do you think the stock is dumping faster than a nun's first curry?

Comment

You'll lose another 20% without breaking a sweat. Stochastic RSI crossing down 80 on the monthly (below) following an overbought period indicating a major reversal. How can you be that obtuse? Emotions...

No idea, and don’t care. I’ll stick with my strategy of buying quality investments that will go higher in the long run.

Must be great waiting for stocks to fall, and then showing a graph explaining why its falling. I mean that’s genius.

Comment

You obviously missed tonight's Apple event, I can tell.

Their M1 chip just killed off any hopes of consumer led AMD laptop. Why else do you think the stock is dumping faster than a nun's first curry?
                    Err, it was known that Apple will start using its own chips for at least 2-3 years

Comment

Err, it was known that Apple will start using its own chips for at least 2-3 years
                      But did you know about the powerful GPU integrated with the CPU? I certainly did not - holy smokes!

Take my money!!

Comment

Working...
                      X