• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    But did you know about the powerful GPU integrated with the CPU? I certainly did not - holy smokes! Take my money!!
    GPU had to be Apple’s - it was known ever longer - ever since Apple fooked up Imagination Technologies: 4-5 years time frame

I guess you just not following tech news

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
      No idea, and don’t care. I’ll stick with my strategy of buying quality investments that will go higher in the long run.

Must be great waiting for stocks to fall, and then showing a graph explaining why its falling. I mean that’s genius.

And you say I need help.

I don't take any pleasure in saying 'I told you so', but in your case... I don't like seeing anyone lose money, it's painful. I know, I've lost a seven figured sum.

You're know in the position to stop the losses but emotion is driving your decisions - remember emotion is a money killer.
      Last edited by scooterscot; 10 November 2020, 21:30.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        GPU had to be Apple’s - it was known ever longer - ever since Apple fooked up Imagination Technologies: 4-5 years time frame

I guess you just not following tech news

And did you see how fast this thing is? At lower power consumption with 20 hours battery life!

Take my money!

(just like Ababa is taking BABABlackSheep's)

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

20 hours - very good indeed, hope they get new iPad out soon with better battery too

Comment

And you say I need help.

I take don't take any pleasure in saying 'I told you so', but in your case... I don't like seeing anyone lose money, it's painful. I know, I've lost a seven figured sum.

You're know in the position to stop the losses but emotion is driving your decisions - remember emotion is a money killer.
            And yet you're constantly crowing if someone's pick goes down (even if they're still in the black). You never say well done when someone makes a good call, you only ever cheer loses. Very emotional and strange way to live your life.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              And yet you're constantly crowing if someone's pick goes down (even if they're still in the black). You never say well done when someone makes a good call, you only ever cheer loses. Very emotional and strange way to live your life.
              I agree. I'd be a bit worried with all my eggs in one basket with the AMD stock, but it was a superb pick at exactly the right time.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

You'll be the next alebabbaa - give it a few months.
                Another pot shot prediction... What you staking on this one?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And you say I need help.

I take don't take any pleasure in saying 'I told you so', but in your case... I don't like seeing anyone lose money, it's painful. I know, I've lost a seven figured sum.

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                    Lmao

Fools laugh, whilst the wise man listens.

Comment

Fools laugh, whilst the wise man listens.
                      Wise men listen and laugh whilst fools talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X