• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    does someone know why pfizer share is not flying after vaccine news?
    Buy the rumour, sell the news

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Buy the rumour, sell the news
      got it from ZH
      Pfizer's CEO Dumps 62% Of His Stock On COVID Vaccine Announcement
      I wonder what he knows

Comment

got it from ZH
        I wonder what he knows
        He knows what you know now, which is why now he can sell shares without going to jail for insider trading.

So all good here, but obviously a scummy publication like ZH has vested interest in making it a “conspiracy theory”

P.S. He is also PhD so he knows more than you will ever know about his professional subject matter

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Emotions are a money killer.

Look at page one of this thread and tell me it's wrong. If you believe that, it is an entirely emotion response.

PS: I'm not a trader.

PSS: It is impossible to take a position on a given day with a portfolio of a certain size, I hope one day you know why.
          Page 1. Yes you were wrong. Although, you did say “spread” so I think now you are a phophet and you knew covid was coming(2 years later).

You’re not a trader yes

It’s impossible to take a position, apart from your £1000 RSA you talked about last week, or the Pearson one you didn’t take, then you took, and ermm..

Please do me a favour..can you post that Sq Inc graph again please, its gone up to 6.2%+ now, and I’m convinced you’re a lucky charm
          Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 11 November 2020, 17:33.

Comment

got it from ZH
            I wonder what he knows
            He knows that he can retire now, and if the Vaccine ends up killing or maiming everyone he needs to spend all that cash on drugs and hookers quickly?
            Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 11 November 2020, 16:30.

Comment

FTSE to rise 14pc by end of next year, says Goldman Sachs

Comment

We should all celebrate the enormous not negative win from it not not booming above 4500.

Comment

Phew, I've been worried it might drop to 4500 or lower as predicted by an expert. I think I'll hold my funds now
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Which would take it to 5000 points from 4500.

Seems reasonable. Many people reading that are probably thinking from current highs. Oh dear - emotions, they'll never learn.

PS: see the rising wedge pattern playing out the on monthly chart below? Very bearish. Look left. A rising wedge in the downtrend is a warning of epic proportions.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Your IQ has been in a falling wedge ever since it topped out at 80.

Comment

Working...
                      X