• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Your IQ has been in a falling wedge ever since it topped out at 80.

The Falling Wedge is a bullish pattern. I've always felt my IQ is reaching new highs. Yours however...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      The Falling Wedge is a bullish pattern. I've always felt my IQ is reaching new highs. Yours however...
      It's a bullish pattern if you're long on moron.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        It's a bullish pattern if you're long on moron.

They say the best investment one can make is in yourself.

You just stay where you are.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This thread just rolls on and on.

So the OP creates it to boast about making a fortune shorting the stock market, buys a 250,000 put option which expires worthless.

And yet we are all supposed to be bowled over by his wisdom and money making acumen.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. A deluded gambler throwing good money after bad.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

So the OP creates it to boast about making a fortune shorting the stock market, buys a 250,000 put option which expires worthless.

And yet we are all supposed to be bowled over by his wisdom and money making acumen.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. A deluded gambler throwing good money after bad.
            ^^^

What DimPrawn’s Sockie Said

Comment

BT is looking nice.

Very nice. But then that would be another thing to watch...

Still look, 80% correction and oversold.

Comment

Where did I mention Put option on the 1st page? I did not. Read the title again.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  ^^^

What DimPrawn’s Sockie Said

Echt?!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Echt?!
                    AtW thinks everyone is a sock puppet, odd character that one.
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

AtW thinks everyone is a sock puppet, odd character that one.
                      That's not a denial...

So I'll go out on a limb here: DimPrawn's Sockie in "Scooties Delusions Room" by a NAT's banhammer

MODS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X