• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare a thought for scootie.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      My thought for Scottie: He was a troll who ran away when he was found out.

Comment

market is in meltup. Dow has reached 30000
        next stop 35000 or even 40000 by next year

Comment

Okay, here's a thought.

An arrogant, closed minded, brainwashed idiot, who was wrong 99% of the time and threw away at least 1/4 million £€$ of his own money and god knows how much of the blinkered fools who listened to his perma-bear claptrap.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Poor old scootie. He was thick as mince, but he was our mince.

Comment

Poor old scootie. He was thick as mince, but he was our mince.
              If you look up you can see him among the stars - pie in the sky...

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                My thought for Scottie: He was a troll who ran away when he was found out.
                Probably the most honourable thing he could do, everything has conspired against him including his beloved crypto. It's icing on the cake he turned into a crypto bear.
                Last edited by TheGreenBastard; 24 November 2020, 18:58.

Comment

I miss Scootie. I'm sure he's reading these posts, so Scoots if you see this message, always remember:

I told you so.

Comment

Blink once for "yes".

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X