• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to mention it but Pearson and Lloyds have performed amazingly well since the Vaccine’s got announced.

Of course its a bummer for him as he never did get the 25p Lloyds entry price, which is a shame as its now 39.50p.

No idea on whether he bought Pearson or not, never could tell with his pretend trades.

As for the FTSE crashing. Yes, soon, invertly.

Just like the dot.com bubble anything EV or Green Energy is flying currently. Not sure it’s going to end well.

BTC almost back to 20k a coin, Paypal and Square Inc are making a fortune by making it very simple to buy it, as well as buying it themselves creating a massive supply issue. Self fulfilling and genius of them tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
      Hate to mention it but Pearson and Lloyds have performed amazingly well since the Vaccine’s got announced.

Of course its a bummer for him as he never did get the 25p Lloyds entry price, which is a shame as its now 39.50p.

No idea on whether he bought Pearson or not, never could tell with his pretend trades.

As for the FTSE crashing. Yes, soon, invertly.

Just like the dot.com bubble anything EV or Green Energy is flying currently. Not sure it’s going to end well.

BTC almost back to 20k a coin, Paypal and Square Inc are making a fortune by making it very simple to buy it, as well as buying it themselves creating a massive supply issue. Self fulfilling and genius of them tbf.
      it’s

Don’t be like vetran, please...

Comment

Many shares in the FTSE-100 have performed well, so those stock picks could just be down to luck.

I really hope Scooty knocks this trading lark on the head.

The real secret to being without_worries is to invest in a long term, diversified, multi-asset portfolio. If only I'd done that 20 years ago instead of trying to be clever.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Too embarrassed to ask: what is value investing? | MoneyWeek

I think he's made the switch.

Comment

Won't take long before he is in Dear Deidre...

Comment

Perlin vs USD for BINANCE:PERLUSDT by without_worries — TradingView

Read the comment - no wonder he stopped posting here...

Comment

If the mountain will not come to CUK then...

Comment

Time to short crypto I say. I'll be back in a few months to say I called it! Chart will be optional.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Perlin vs USD for BINANCE:PERLUSDT by without_worries — TradingView

Read the comment - no wonder he stopped posting here...

I like this one .... anyone recognise this quote?

This idea could easily make you fortune - but can you hold? Statistics suggest the majority of people cannot
                    Trading View is better for Scooty. Full of gullible fools who want to believe in TA so are too biased to question the technique. He completely misjudged this forum as most on here are self made, professional (I know, we don't always act that way in General!) and don't fawn and hero worship over 'gurus'.

apM Coin (APM) vs USD / BTC - Bullish divergence for OKEX:APMUSDT by without_worries — TradingView
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

3133 Reputation
                      285 Ideas
                      0 Scripts
                      1718 Likes
                      374 Followers

Trader without_worries — Trading Ideas & Charts — TradingView

Comment

Working...
                      X