• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    We need to wait until technical analysis fully explained this massive fook up
    The chart was upside down.

Comment

We need to wait until technical analysis fully explained this massive fook up
      its was the graveyard doji that sealed his fate or a big red candle

Comment

To be fair the crash is certain to happen - if it wasn't for Covid, which was unpredictable, the crash would surely have happened by now, all the technical analysis lines were pretty much guaranting it

Comment

Scooter's TA is a mightily impressive negative indicator.

Short the FTSE at 6000 to fall to 4500. It's gone up to 6400.
          Short ethereum at $260. It's now $600.
          Sell bitcoin at $12k. It's now $20k.
          Lost track of how many times he called AMD wrong.

Funnily enough though, back in February, he did predict BTC would end the year at $20k. But then he sold at $12k. Although his predictions for Gold ($1200) and especially the Nasdaq (3700 - 4500) were a "little" out.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2728544

Would it be harsh to say he hasn't got a clue?
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
            Scooter's TA is a mightily impressive negative indicator.

Short the FTSE at 6000 to fall to 4500. It's gone up to 6400.
            Short ethereum at $260. It's now $600.
            Sell bitcoin at $12k. It's now $20k.
            Lost track of how many times he called AMD wrong.

Funnily enough though, back in February, he did predict BTC would end the year at $20k. But then he sold at $12k. Although his predictions for Gold ($1200) and especially the Nasdaq (3700 - 4500) were a "little" out.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2728544

Would it be harsh to say he hasn't got a clue?
            His ego is so big you can bet your bottom dollar he is still reading these posts; he's waiting for just one of his guesses to move in the right direction for him so he can pipe back up and say "I called this" - you wait until the FTSE drops from 7500 to 6800 in 3 years time, he'll claim that as the crash he predicted

Fools are still following and praising him on the trading website ... if only they knew the real truth about his 'expert analysis'
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

We can help them find out....

Comment

We can help them find out....
                Nah, they need to do their own research

If they can't spot how wrong he is so often then they probably deserve what they get ... or more likely, it's one of those sites where they all pretend to be investors but none of them actually are

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  The signs are there - you just have to look. 'Of course we have to stop paying dividends because of a virus' It is nothing to do with empty vaults. Share holders don't seem to be buying the virus narrative, hence why they sold off in droves.

Remember what I said, if this bank collapses so does the gold ETF, the largest in the world. It would not surprise me in the slightest if the personal ownership of gold was prohibited at that point.

HSBC Cancels Remaining 2020 Dividends
                  Looks like Scooty called it right again

How can one person get it so wrong so often? He's actually got a knack at this .... he just needs to do the total opposite of what his 'analysis' tells him

But since September its fortunes have changed with its shares rising by more than 50% in Hong Kong and 48% in London, where it is listed.
                  In October, HSBC recorded better-than-expected third quarter results on cost savings.
                  HSBC share price rockets 50% since its 25-year low - BBC News

Comment

TBF, I think he was right on LLOY though. Took a small punt on LLOY at 37.2p because I think there will definitely be a brexit deal and a strong covid-related recovery in the Spring and they are very sensitive to the UK economy, unlike a lot of the FTSE 100. Would sink in the event of no deal, obviously. Just a small punt, 20k.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      unlike a lot of the FTSE 100.
                      Deal might make Sterling too strong

Comment

Working...
                      X