• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Buy the rumour, sell the news and all that.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      The approval was assumed and priced in once the efficacy results were announced. Most likely some profit taking this week.
      The charts over the last 6 months don't support that. BNTX doubled since October and PFE only 20% up from it's lows in July. Hardly smacks of assumed price rises.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        How is it that BionTech and Pfizer have had their vaccines approved for use in the UK who then have order a couple of million units just to start with and their prices have declined every day since?? Wtf is that about?

I've made 15% on Virgin Galactic Holdings in the same time PFE and BNTX has dropped 3%
        I'm guessing they can't coin it in on vaccines, especially with the Oxford not for profit one lurking. And even the new type of vaccine they have come with is also not a monopoly. Glaxo are I believe big on vaccines and their share price never goes anywhere.

Comment

Coining in on vaccines will be from 2022 when covid threat will recede but annual vaccinations will be necessary

Comment

Choose the phrase to fit the evidence.

"It's a bull trap"
            "Follow the smart money"
            "Buy low, sell high"
            "It's a momentum play"
            "Very overbought from here"
            "Fear of missing out"
            "To the moon!"

You forgot about the dragonfly doji

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
              I'm guessing they can't coin it in on vaccines, especially with the Oxford not for profit one lurking. And even the new type of vaccine they have come with is also not a monopoly. Glaxo are I believe big on vaccines and their share price never goes anywhere.
              Wasn't there something in the news recently saying none of the Co's are to make a profit on these vaccines until it is has been rolled out globally? So the vaccines are currently at cost.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                The charts over the last 6 months don't support that. BNTX doubled since October and PFE only 20% up from it's lows in July. Hardly smacks of assumed price rises.
                Pfizer looks undervalued to me. I would assume the price will rise from here unless there is a flurry of bad news surrounding the vaccines.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Pfizer looks undervalued to me. I would assume the price will rise from here unless there is a flurry of bad news surrounding the vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Barry Norris: why I'm shorting vaccine-makers | MoneyWeek

Just arrived in the Inbox a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X