• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Market has known about this for months and priced in the risk already - I mean, that's what I think anyway.

And if we get no-deal and the £ falls then it makes UK PLC cheaper for foreign investors to buy so the stock market will quite likely go up. Look at what's been happening the past few weeks: it's been a consistent grind upwards for the markets.
    52.7% of the people in this country have assured me that it is going up.

Comment

Roaring Twenties should finally propel ailing FTSE to five digits

Comment

06600 (“to the moon”).

Comment

Brilliant.

In the 2030s we will have a massive recession, followed by a world war in the 2040s.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Behind a pay wall .... so didn't happen
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Noscript...

Comment

The candle is showing a wick that's too long and catching the tail of the dragonfly doji. The butterfly is heading up whilst the W is clearly not just two Vs. FTSE100 is testing 6700 - if this test fails then in all probability the market will be hitting 4500 by the end of the year. OMG, it's so obvious.

Rekt. Be crazy to hold now, sell whilst you can. Only thing to do now is short the FTSE - I'm in, who's with me?

DYOR
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  The candle is showing a wick that's too long and catching the tail of the dragonfly doji. The butterfly is heading up whilst the W is clearly not just two Vs. FTSE100 is testing 6700 - if this test fails then in all probability the market will be hitting 4500 by the end of the year. OMG, it's so obvious.

Rekt. Be crazy to hold now, sell whilst you can. Only thing to do now is short the FTSE - I'm in, who's with me?

DYOR
                  I will take the counter trade. FTSE is heading towards 7500

Comment

It will be ok as long as there is no Gravestone

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      06600 (“to the moon”).
                      Called it.

Comment

Working...
                      X