• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    A lot can happen between now and the future.
    Musk will still be fabulously rich in the future

Comment

Tesla isn't like a normal company and has achieved its targets against all odds. If it continues to, it will hold its valuation. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole though. It can't justify it based on just selling a few more cars, the bulls seem to be hoping Musk will "change the world".
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Musk will still be fabulously rich in the future
        rich in money. poor in morality and decency.

Comment

Time to short the real big boys - LSE...

London Stock Exchange (LSE) for LSE:LSE by scooterscot— TradingView

Comment

Someone needs to call him out on there, and how wrong he always is!
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

“ The company has extended its surge in premarket trading on Tuesday, climbing as much as 30pc from Monday’s close as bullish day traders kept the upper hand over short sellers.

Much of the movement is down to WallStreetBets, a web forum where amateurs trade stock tips, filled with memes and in-jokes. One user, showing a screenshot of their trading account, wrote: “Entire savings on this. Moon bound boys” followed by rocket ship icons. “Zoom zoom zoom we are going to the moon,” another read. ”

GameStop short-sellers lose $1.6bn in just one day

Regulatory crackdown on market manipulation via Web forums/chats is imminent

Comment

“ One high profile investor is Michael Burry, who was featured in the film The Big Short.”

Comment

“ The company has extended its surge in premarket trading on Tuesday, climbing as much as 30pc from Monday’s close as bullish day traders kept the upper hand over short sellers.

Much of the movement is down to WallStreetBets, a web forum where amateurs trade stock tips, filled with memes and in-jokes. One user, showing a screenshot of their trading account, wrote: “Entire savings on this. Moon bound boys” followed by rocket ship icons. “Zoom zoom zoom we are going to the moon,” another read. ”

GameStop short-sellers lose $1.6bn in just one day

Regulatory crackdown on market manipulation via Web forums/chats is imminent
                  Behind paywall ...
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Behind paywall ...
                    It’s worth the money - the comments section is hilarious too

Comment

AMD - regular bearish divergence for NASDAQ:AMD by without_worries — TradingView

Check out the comments, did you guys join the site?

Comment

Working...
                      X