• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s not be emotional about it

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
      Are you "chris.f.hedberg"?

"yo you're one of the densest trolls I've ever encountered. do you not understand profitability and how generating income margin improvements earns you more money?"

It looks like he's been found out on that site too.
      No, my posts haven't been released yet. But yes, pathetic Scooty has been found out good and proper.

He still doesn't understand fundamentals ... he's really not that smart is he
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Weaponised’ options trading turbocharges GameStop’s dizzying rally

Article that explains that our Scootie will soon be back at Heathrow Thistle
        Time for us to weaponise AMD and start buying. I am going to buy a lot of AMD stock now.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          Time for us to weaponise AMD and start buying. I am going to buy a lot of AMD stock now.
          Prawny is back!

Comment

Keep Covid rescue programmes or risk triggering stock market crash, warns IMF | International Monetary Fund (IMF) | The Guardian

Comment

https://twitter.com/Newsquawk/status...93817622327302
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                Are you "chris.f.hedberg"?

"yo you're one of the densest trolls I've ever encountered. do you not understand profitability and how generating income margin improvements earns you more money?"

It looks like he's been found out on that site too.
                There is a new poster over there now ... CUK_GUY_1 .... someone on here or just coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  There is a new poster over there now ... CUK_GUY_1 .... someone on here or just coincidence?
                  Hopefully a stalker.
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    Hopefully a stalker.
                    Who knows ....? Certainly not me! It could be Gricer, he gets everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Woo hoo, Scooty the idiot is still secretly reading this forum ... got a nice negative rep from him today. Seems he's getting a little emotional, poor chap

Apparently "he who smelt it dealt it" ....

Comment

Working...
                      X