• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Net migration to the UK has fallen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was thinking of touring central Italy this summer, visiting Rome and the seaside resort of Gaeta and Naples etc, and Vesuvius and Pompeii

But after reading this article I'm wondering if that is still a good idea, as it would be terribly sad if due to mass immigration towns round there had changed out of all recognition since the 1970s when I was last there

2018-02-22 Italian Town 'Taken Over' By Nigerian Migrant Gangs

It's reaching the stage where liberals in Europe had better start getting with the program and seriously and robustly limiting 3rd world immigration now, or before long real Nazi parties will start winning elections everywhere
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Of course some will dismiss OH's Breitbart link as it's a "right wing rag"

For them, here's much the same thing from The Independent:

Italian and Nigerian gangs: A deadly alliance | The Independent
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Europe is 10 years away from another Yugoslavia type situation. there is only so long this can be contained by news suppression and the happy clappy brigade. You can feel it building, the far right are now the main opposition in Germany and will only get stronger.

Something will spark it then it will spread and turn into a full on slaughter. It has happened countless times before in Europe and it is naïve to think it won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Was thinking of touring central Italy this summer, visiting Rome and the seaside resort of Gaeta and Naples etc, and Vesuvius and Pompeii

But after reading this article I'm wondering if that is still a good idea, as it would be terribly sad if due to mass immigration towns round there had changed out of all recognition since the 1970s when I was last there

2018-02-22 Italian Town 'Taken Over' By Nigerian Migrant Gangs

It's reaching the stage where liberals in Europe had better start getting with the program and seriously and robustly limiting 3rd world immigration now, or before long real Nazi parties will start winning elections everywhere
          unfortunately I suspect you will be proven correct. Its starting to tip, if only we had managed immigration 10 years ago.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            unfortunately I suspect you will be proven correct. Its starting to tip, if only we had managed immigration 10 years ago.
            You did only the government decided to ignore it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacqui_Smith

And then continued to ignore it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Love it:

The number of European citizens arriving has dropped sharply since the EU referendum, while the number of people from outside the bloc has increased.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Love it:
                Don't tell shaunhboy, he will say you're mad

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Love it:
                  Nothing to do with Brexit. There is an economic boom underway in Poland and other Eastern European states.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                    Nothing to do with B****. There is an economic boom underway in Poland and other Eastern European states.
                    MODS b-word in general, please ban!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      MODS b-word in general, please ban!
                      MODS there is a complete feckwit in General (apart from me) you know what to do.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X