• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blam and dast...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news that they've picked it up, let's hope they can get it all out.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Apparently I can claimoff my Ipse thing.... Every cloud and all that...

Comment

Good luck, 1.2mm doesn't 'seem' very big, hopefully routine op.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

I have a date..

I'm going in tomorrow for my "Sigmoid Colectomy". So this week has been the usual last minute rushing around.

I washed and polished my two VFR's and put them away in the shed for about 6 months, maybe more, that effected me a lot more than I was expecting, lot of dust knocked down obviously. Ran my cars up to make sure they are good to go when it's time. Almost went as far as cleaning my tools but thought I'd have plenty of time for that when I get out.

And today, I will be "tidying up" my affairs just in case.

Just want it over and done now.

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Fingers crossed all goes well.

Comment

Sorry to hear that - hope all goes to plan.

Comment

Well...Took all the stuff they gave me, had the "interview" about allergies, even got my name tag fitted and the needle put in. Then the op was cancelled as they had an emergency case come in that needed my critical care bed.

I guess I don't mind too much, if there was a need for someone to be looked at before me. But now it's costing me a lot of money because I can't commit to any works. They "might" call me on Wednesday.. I can't really take on a contract as I don't know if I'd be able to complete it. It's right pain in the jacksie this cancer thing...

By now I should be chasing the slower, more infirm nurses around the ward. Building up to the fit ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
                      Well...Took all the stuff they gave me, had the "interview" about allergies, even got my name tag fitted and the needle put in. Then the op was cancelled as they had an emergency case come in that needed my critical care bed.

I guess I don't mind too much, if there was a need for someone to be looked at before me. But now it's costing me a lot of money because I can't commit to any works. They "might" call me on Wednesday.. I can't really take on a contract as I don't know if I'd be able to complete it. It's right pain in the jacksie this cancer thing...

By now I should be chasing the slower, more infirm nurses around the ward. Building up to the fit ones...
                      Cant believe they cancelled when they had the needle out. That's a bit harsh and unfair. Not enough critical beds if they have to cancel at that stage! Best of Luck for next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X