Abuse in schools rife in the 60/70/80's Abuse in schools rife in the 60/70/80's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 13 of 13

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

My son got given 1000 lines. He wrote out 2 pages, then colour photocopied the rest. She actually apologised for making him do it - he then 'fessed up. She was quite impressed and said she wouldn't do that punishment again! Decent lady.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

More fingers than teeth

OwlHoot - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    My son got given 1000 lines. He wrote out 2 pages, then colour photocopied the rest. She actually apologised for making him do it ...
    Apologised? After he'd cheated in doing his lines?! He should have had a good birching instead.

As it is, he'll probably grow up now to be the kind of smartass who thinks it's OK to nip down the right hand lane past people dutifully queuing at a lane closure!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Apologised? After he'd cheated in doing his lines?! He should have had a good birching instead.

As it is, he'll probably grow up now to be the kind of smartass who thinks it's OK to nip down the right hand lane past people dutifully queuing at a lane closure!
    That is just the start of a slippery slope.

Before you know it he will be nicking sweets from Woolworths pick n mix.