• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abuse in schools rife in the 60/70/80's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abuse in schools rife in the 60/70/80's

Now this may come as a shock to a lot of us, and I for one had forgotten all about it until I was watching the film 'If' last night only to have flashbacks to my schooldays.

Back when I first joined secondary school in 1981 I remember it a time of joy & fear about going up to the big school. But there was one 'ritual', I can only call it a ritual that all boys had to go through. This ritual took place all over the country, with teachers, head teachers & the the government complicit. I can only assume it came from the top and looking back it with Millenial eyes it can only be classed as sexual abuse.

All the boys were asked to come out of their class. God forbid what happened to the girls and were marched into the playground, teachers on each side barking orders 'Line up!', 'Single file'! 'Sasguru take your hands out of your pockets!!!'

One by one we were called into a seperate room where someone had dressed up in a nurses outfit, the sickos. Drop your trousers and pants boy! She barked, eyes right and cough! Before I knew what was happening my balls were being fondled

Upset & feeling used I was told to pull my kecks out and get out. Send the next one she'd cry with an evil glint. We didn't even get a lollipop or a stroke of a puppy!

I have now realised that back in the days that this was obviously sick sexual abuse against all males in this country for no reason for somebody to 'cop a feel'. I'd write to my MP but believe his party was up to his eyes in it.

In these modern days I feel I have the confidence to join #MeToo. Who else did this heinous crime happen to?

Do you think the Daily Mail would be interested in this 'scoop'
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Not only the the nurse in your pants with other adults watching from the side but the games master who insisted you get changed in public for the swimming pool and whipped your arse with a towel And as for the well aimed duster and chalk leaving bruises on the body Yes I think we're all due an inquiry and big payout for the psychological damage caused by this institutional abuse

Comment

Was that the last time someone fondled you without you having to pay for it?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
        ... the games master who insisted you get changed in public for the swimming pool and whipped your arse with a towel And as for the well aimed duster and chalk leaving bruises on the body...
        And now the gun nuts in the US are suggesting teachers should be armed!
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

WTF?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            And now the gun nuts in the US are suggesting teachers should be armed!
            This one already is.

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I got corporal punishment for refusing to eat school dinners (they must have been particularly bad that day). The headmaster came to see me later that day and apologised, and said I should never have been punished for that.

Comment

I got slippered by Mr Hampson at infants school for gobbing on this kids jumper. Mind you, I did gob on his jumper....

A secondary school I got 50 lines 'I must not forget my PE kit' - that was a piece of p1ss, and then a thousand lines 'I must not talk in assembly' and I wasn't even talking! Innocent party on that one, and that was hard work, took me ages and I didn't even do the full 1000, missed out loads hoping Sir wouldn't notice. He didn't co he ripped up my lines in front of me as soon as I handed them over, presumably to goad me.

Got detention for folding my arms in front of Mr Williams who said it was sign of aggression. He was an actual gaymen and I've since found out a liar. Never dawned on me at the time he didn't invent the Duffel Coat, nor did he design the nose cone of the Concorde, and with hindsight, I don't think he could demolish a house with his bare hands. What gaymen could do that?

Comment

Odd really, because I attended a public school in the 1970s, yet the only place I've ever encountered this business of Matron examining schoolboys' genitalia is in the very film you were watching, If….

False memory syndrome - Wikipedia

Comment

One which works well for todays generation.

Comment

Working...
                    X