• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beast from the East

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing in edinburgh
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Beautiful sunny day here in the West of Scotland despite the yellow warning. Supposed to hit here tomorrow with a vengeance so planning on WFH.

Comment

Beast from the East?

I thought this thread was about aTw's failed attempts at purchasing a mail order bride....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Beast from the East?

I thought this thread was about aTw's failed attempts at purchasing a mail order bride....
          That would be beastiality from the east.

Comment

Good covering overnight in Co. Dublin. Red weather warning with more snow to come. Schools closed. Client site probably closed.

Will do a bit of work at home and take the kids sledging.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Beast from the East?

Just be thankful it's not coming from the front!!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

a couple of inches of snow here this morning so stayed at home.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Total disruption across the UK. Had to cancel everything owing to the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Soho View Post
                    Total disruption across the UK. Had to cancel everything owing to the weather.
                    Stop whining, man up, and deal with the cancellations.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      It has hit London just now. Its complete chaos. The snowflake generation is all confused and has stayed at home drinking hot chocolate. Meanwhile, for us seasoned contractors life goes on as normal.
                      Yeah sure, Londoners above the age of 30 are all like Bottas in the snow, rather than whimpering that they can't get off their drive.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X