• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow? What snow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow? What snow?

What a joke?

I got up this morning at 7.00am, left the house at 7.30. Drove up the M3, around the M25, up the M1 150 miles to Nottingham.

It took me 2.5 hours in rush hour and was the fastest journey I've ever done for the same route. Didn't snow once.

Load of rubbish.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What a joke?

I got up this morning at 7.00am, left the house at 7.30. Drove up the M3, around the M25, up the M1 150 miles to Nottingham.

It took me 2.5 hours in rush hour and was the fastest journey I've ever done for the same route. Didn't snow once.

Load of rubbish.
    Very lucky - it took just shy of 25 minutes to get into the tube station last night.

Comment

I've seen more snow round admins nose mate.

Comment

Snow what ye think it is

Comment

Lucky you, I just got home now from canary wharf - over 3 hours stranded in a pub watching the football and 1/2 roast chicken - never again

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Snow? What snow?
            Don't fret. Sledges can be used on mud too....

Comment

I didn't realise it had snowed a bit yesterday until I popped out and discovered how icy the pavements were - had had a couple of inches. This morning, the snow has encroached into my little patio so I dread to think what it's like out on the street.

Staying indoors with my hot chocolate.

Comment

You're lucky then I guess.

Comment

very lucky

Originally posted by Soho View Post
                  You're lucky then I guess.
                  Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  had a couple of inches This morning, Staying indoors with my hot chocolate.
                  Enjoy

Comment

Snowing quite a lot here in Clontarf, Dublin.

Comment

Working...
                    X