• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this legal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all the haters,
    We don't hate you sweetheart - we're laughing at you.

In couple of years I will return to permanent world and probably be program director telling them what to do in 2-3 years
    Since you can't even use google to figure out how to validate an email address in Javascript, I frankly doubt it.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh1 View Post
      Update

We have had meeting and I have agreed that I will waive day rate for yesterday.

To all the haters, I am new to contract market and I guess I just had higher hopes of people's humanity but hey ho. In couple of years I will return to permanent world and probably be program director telling them what to do in 2-3 years
      Programme Director
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Update

To all the haters, I am new to contract market and I guess I just had higher hopes of people's humanity but hey ho. In couple of years I will return to permanent world and probably be program director telling them what to do in 2-3 years
        Make sure you recruit low calibre idiots, so you can spend your time bollocking them for trying to bill for days absent. They might be able to train you up to reach that skill level as a stretch goal.

Comment

Update

Program director?

Is that a fancy synpnym for flipping burgers in McDonalds?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Make sure you recruit low calibre idiots, so you can spend your time bollocking them for trying to bill for days absent. They might be able to train you up to reach that skill level as a stretch goal.
            I'd like to proffer some suggestions from among the collective, but this is nominally a professional subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              I'd like to proffer some suggestions from among the collective, but this is nominally a professional subforum.
              I think the PC rule applies here so you're OK.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I think the PC rule applies here so you're OK.
                On reflection, the OP could aim for Contractor Parking Arrangements Program [sic] Director to get a real handle on engaging idiot contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  We don't hate you sweetheart - we're laughing at you.

Since you can't even use google to figure out how to validate an email address in Javascript, I frankly doubt it.
                  Sadly I have met plenty of Indian imports who do feel that they are better than the 'program' director and that they should be in that chair. The attitude fay to day is never to deliver the task for that day but to engage in petty politics and back biting.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Update

Pictures, or it didn't happen.....
                    latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
                      Pictures, or it didn't happen.....
                      I'm sorry, but we can't have this kind of thing in the professional forums. Moved...
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X