Island fever.... Island fever....
Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Super poster

Wilmslow is a permanent contractor

Default Island fever....

The only crumb of comfort I have about working on an island in the middle of the Irish Sea all week in this weather is the flight home on the Friday afternoon. It is not looking hopeful this week - Not sure I can handle a weekend without getting home. The promenade road is covered in sand and seaweed, cars are struggling to drive through the sand - No snow, just sand blocking the coastal roads here. The boat has not sailed for a few days so supplies are running low - no M&S sandwiches. This will be a tough weekend........

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Wilmslow View Post
    The only crumb of comfort I have about working on an island in the middle of the Irish Sea all week in this weather is the flight home on the Friday afternoon. It is not looking hopeful this week - Not sure I can handle a weekend without getting home. The promenade road is covered in sand and seaweed, cars are struggling to drive through the sand - No snow, just sand blocking the coastal roads here. The boat has not sailed for a few days so supplies are running low - no M&S sandwiches. This will be a tough weekend........
    #prayforiom
    Where there's muck there's brass.