• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caravans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    It is a nicer office than a data centre I am finding, come on down.

https://imgur.com/a/SH9Iv
    Superb.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      FTFY
      obviously your childhood memories are scarier than mine!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thanks all who gave advice here. I ended up buying an enormous Tabbert touring thing. It also came with a permenant caravan pitch next to a Bavarian Lake, 20 mins from our town house, for €800 a year - cheaper than storage - but hey everyone just parks their caravans in town here anyway. Sadly I cannot bring it to B-land as 2.3 metres is too wide.

Between races I will have the joy of watching German men in their underpants drinking beer and going red. I shall do this while sitting in my underpants drinking beer. It will be beautiful. :nazi: :nazi: :nazi:

Somewhat impressed by the cars and our cash purchase, the site owner has offered Mrs. CFL the lakeside restaurant with attached beer garden. I have said go for it, it has danger written all over it. And Beer.
        Last edited by clearedforlanding; 7 April 2018, 06:34. Reason: more nazis

Comment

Interested to hear how you get on with the Jules Verne! Pics when it arrives? Looks a bit light on space due to the shower and loo.

I’ve got a Cali and wouldn’t swap the space for the loo and shower. But probably would if I didn’t have 2 dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            Sounds great - what you doing (if you don't mind me asking)?
            He's transporting spaghetti in bowls on his lap to needy young ladies.

Comment

Caravans

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              He's transporting spaghetti in bowls on his lap to needy young ladies.
              He gives middle aged single men pleasure in a BMW for about 10 minutes.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Which is about 9 more than the Northern Tart...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    WTFH gets five up to two minute slots for the same price apparently, so long as he supplies the Pizza & wet wipes.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      WTFH gets five up to two minute slots for the same price apparently, so long as he supplies the Pizza & wet wipes.
                      Not at all. WTFH rides for free as long as he stick shifts for me. I just haven't told him I drive an automatic.

Comment

Working...
                      X