• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haven't I heard that somewhere before?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Doesn't the Left do just the same? Brendan Cox - sex pest - has begun his journey of repentance, and the left stood behind his bravery. Similarly Jared O'Mara. OTOH, Toby Young, Damien Green, Michael Fallon were simply hounded out.
    The left? Shurely shome mishtake: Amanda Platell: Brendan Cox deserves a second chance | Daily Mail Online
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Government is just a civil service blob with their dead-at-arrival policy units and an almost bottomless pit of our money to waste. Almost no semblance of any principals amongst them, which is not surprising as most of them have never had a real job outside government.

We are not going to get good governance until we drain our swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Urgh what an awful piece of apologist crap!

"My friend... if the allegations are true..." allegations? He admitted it!

She should be ashamed. But I was thinking more about the prominent Labour politicians who publicly vilified the Tory transgressors while publicly supporting the Labour ones.

I'll cross Amanda Platell off my Christmas card list. She has a history of such blatant crass hypocrisy, e.g. (forgive me for linking to the Huff)
        Amanda Platell's Wish For People to Stop Skinny Shaming the Duchess of Cambridge Is a Lesson in Breathtaking Hypocrisy

Comment

"If further example was needed, it is not the government or the people that control this country vetran, owlhoot, originalPM.... What a truly great democracy."

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          FTFY
          WTF have I done?

Comment

Even more NIMBY'ism:

https://bromsgrovestandard.co.uk/new...es-green-belt/

https://bromsgrovestandard.co.uk/new...ents-extended/

Hagley residents oppose plans to build 175 new homes - BBC News

Tories, don't you just love them
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              "If further example was needed, it is not the government or the people that control this country vetran, owlhoot, originalPM.... What a truly great democracy."

WTF have I done?

Identity politics, because you don't signal like them, you are not one of them and therefore the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
                Identity politics, because you don't signal like them, you are not one of them and therefore the enemy.
                Is he an Audi driver?

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/10/28/24485/

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Quite funny!

Comment

Working...
                  X