• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Yeah, there were a couple of other inneresting characters who were fans too...
    From the southwest as well.

Comment

sod American Gods! its Good Omens on tonight!

Just starting on my TV!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Enjoyed first episode of Good Omens. Have high hopes for the rest of the series

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Enjoyed first episode of Good Omens. Have high hopes for the rest of the series
          I'm waiting until series 4 of Man in the High Castle, then taking out the free 1 month amazon prime subscription. Again. Tip - once on amazon.uk, once on amazon.de...
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I'm waiting until series 4 of Man in the High Castle, then taking out the free 1 month amazon prime subscription. Again. Tip - once on amazon.uk, once on amazon.de...
            I've had Amazon Prime for yonks. Keep forgetting about the TV side of it

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
              Used to love Lovejoy. Top feel good factor comedy drama for a Sunday night.
              Even better, Swearengen is back in the filmic conclusion to "Deadwood".

Originally posted by Mr Wu
              Cocksucker

Deadwood (TV Movie 2019) - IMDb
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 June 2019, 08:24.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I've had Amazon Prime for yonks. Keep forgetting about the TV side of it
                You're not missing much. A few decent TV shows, a few decent documentaries and a ton of absolute pish. A lot of the decent recent movies require paying an additional fee.

I'm only keeping it for the final season of Mr Robot due out this year sometime.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  You're not missing much. A few decent TV shows, a few decent documentaries and a ton of absolute pish. A lot of the decent recent movies require paying an additional fee.

I'm only keeping it for the final season of Mr Robot due out this year sometime.
                  Quite enjoyed StartUp and The Grand Tour is ok sometimes.

Just struggled through Homecoming - showed early promise but went out like a damp squib.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                    Quite enjoyed StartUp and The Grand Tour is ok sometimes.

Just struggled through Homecoming - showed early promise but went out like a damp squib.

Halt & catch fire, sneaky Pete, Jack Ryan, Taken and New Amsterdam

ar pretty good.

plus loads of old box sets.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Halt & catch fire, sneaky Pete, Jack Ryan, Taken and New Amsterdam

ar pretty good.

plus loads of old box sets.
                      Yes, Jack Ryan was good. Must check to see if they've got the Sopranos...

Comment

Working...
                      X