• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Was a tad rubbish

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Penis festival, fighting robots and definitely not Mario Kart.

What was not to enjoy
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Penis festival, fighting robots and definitely not Mario Kart.

What was not to enjoy
      No used panties vending machines

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        No used panties vending machines

Isn't that an urban legend?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
          Our Man in Japan with James May is also worth a watch
          Yeah - i am working my way through that - but he hits the nail on the head in the first episode where he talks about how it is completely alien to 'Europen' culture - I want to Japan for a week back in 1999 - was completely alien but interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Yeah - i am working my way through that - but he hits the nail on the head in the first episode where he talks about how it is completely alien to 'Europen' culture - I want to Japan for a week back in 1999 - was completely alien but interesting!
            Funny that, I've just been reading about the similarities between Japan and Finland.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
              Our Man in Japan with James May is also worth a watch
              Our Guy in Japan with Guy Martin was better.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Coming soon.

Studio Ghibli: Netflix buys rights to iconic animated films - BBC News
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mindhunter - well meaning but just unbelievably dull. Gave up after 5 episodes.

Comment

I've been watching some vlogs of people living on narrowboats that have been serialised on Amazon.

There's one called Cruising the Cut - nothing much happens other than a video montage of some guy cruising up and down various canals with a bit of commentary.

It's oddly very de-stressing and I've been watching them back to back

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Witcher
                      wasn't fussed....
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X