• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Netflix I would recommend: The Expanse, Marco Polo, The Good Place and Grimm
    On Amazon: Bosch, The Man in the High Castle, Vikings, Into the Badlands and Hand of God
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

I just enjoyed watching Hatfields and Mccoys on Netflix, starring Kevin Costner. It is based on true events.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Has anyone seen A Fat Lazy Contractor Naked?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Has anyone seen A Fat Lazy Contractor Naked?
          My wife has.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Second series of A Series of Unfortunate Events will be available at the end of the month. Completely silly, doom-laden fun.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              On Netflix I would recommend: The Expanse, Marco Polo, The Good Place and Grimm
              On Amazon: Bosch, The Man in the High Castle, Vikings, Into the Badlands and Hand of God
              Flippin heck spartie got time on your hands?

I've still got half a season of vikings to go and 4 seasons of breaking bad.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Netflix - Stranger things (I'm surprised no one mentioned it so far), If you like documentaries - Rotten, All the Marvel superhero crap if you are a comics fan.

Amazon - Black sails - Pirate stuff, Turn - american revolution spy stuff, Red Oaks - Fresh '80s comedy (You can ignore the last season - it was weak and rushed, they killed the show)

Edit:

Netflix - Sense8, Santa Clarita Diet, Godless
                Last edited by sal; 6 March 2018, 11:20.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Flippin heck spartie got time on your hands?

I've still got half a season of vikings to go and 4 seasons of breaking bad.
                  What else is there to do in France?
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Part way through Manhunt - Unabomber. Really good so far.

Comment

Lucifer on Amazon Prime. Very silly but Tom Ellis was seemingly born to the role.

Comment

Working...
                      X