• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    ST Discovery is ok then awful then ok. The last episode was cringe worthy. Because I'm a huge star trek fan I will keep on watching it though
    Exactly this.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I am enjoying 'Sunderland till I die'
      Really great insights - car crash football club.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
        Amazon:

Sneaky Pete
        Dirk Gently

Netflix:

Grimm
        Limitless

Grimm was on Amazon.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think its already been said on here but started watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix this weekend.
          Worth a watch.

Comment

Netflix

Suburra
            Medici
            Borgia
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Just finished Fauda
              Israeli Tv show on netflix
              Really good.
              Interesting insights.

Comment

Chernobyl!

It's HBO, I assume it will come to Sky Atlantic soon, if not already

Chernobyl: Starring Emily Watson, Jared Harris, Stellan Skarsgård & More | HBO
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Chernobyl!

I saw it was available on NowTV when I was doing my GoT catch up, so you are quite right

Comment

Peaky Blinders

The first series to accurately portray Russians...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Chernobyl!

Good call.

Comment

Working...
                      X