• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good omens about to start on Amazon (may 31st)

Good Omens (TV Mini-Series 2019– ) - IMDb

great book and looks like a great cast, may well surpass Bosch,Preacher & Lucifer.

Sneaky Pete is back.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

great book and looks like a great cast, may well surpass Bosch,Preacher & Lucifer.

Sneaky Pete is back.
      I hope this as good as the book as it's one of my favorites.

For Netflix recommendations - Surviving Escobar is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Sneaky Pete is back.
        Preacher is class the other two can't link it's feet.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Preacher is class the other two can't link it's feet.
          Not seen that, will check it out

Comment

2nd series of American Gods has just wrapped up on Amazon. Very good unless you find Ian McShane annoying.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              2nd series of American Gods has just wrapped up on Amazon. Very good unless you find Ian McShane annoying.
              Not got round to watching American Gods yet, but you've just reminded me about the Deadwood movie re Al "cocksucker" Swearengen.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                You mean Lovejoy?

Dunno who this Ian McShane character is...

Comment

Originally posted by Goosefeather View Post
                  You mean Lovejoy?

Dunno who this Ian McShane character is...
                  Used to love Lovejoy. Top feel good factor comedy drama for a Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                    Used to love Lovejoy. Top feel good factor comedy drama for a Sunday night.

Yeah, there were a couple of other inneresting characters who were fans too...

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                    Every Sunday, dinner on my lap , enjoying the antics of Lovejoy, Tink and Eric.
                    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                    I've been enjoying Sunday evening drama for many years, harking back to
                    the era of Owen MD and All Creatures Great And Small. My all time favourite has to be Lovejoy. Loved the character, loved the subject matter, thought the plots were great and enjoyed the wonderful settings in which the shows were filmed.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Yeah, there were a couple of other inneresting characters who were fans too...
                      They got good taste

Comment

Working...
                      X