• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Chernobyl!

It's HBO, I assume it will come to Sky Atlantic soon, if not already

Chernobyl: Starring Emily Watson, Jared Harris, Stellan Skarsgård & More | HBO
    Why shouldnt you wear Russian boxer shorts?

Cos chernobyl fall out.... boom boom....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Why shouldnt you wear Russian boxer shorts?

Cos chernobyl fall out.... boom boom....
      You wish.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Black Mirror season five review – sweet, sadistic and hugely impressive | Television & radio | The Guardian

Saw it last night. Loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Chernobyl!

It's HBO, I assume it will come to Sky Atlantic soon, if not already

Chernobyl: Starring Emily Watson, Jared Harris, Stellan Skarsgård & More | HBO

Comment

Wasnt impressed with the latest season.
            The past seasons episodes always had a feel of 'technology could potentially evolve like this' (especially the S4 episode of status based on social media popularity).
            This season just seemed a bit too out there...although I did like Smithereens

Comment

I'm watching The Sopranos for the first time. Currently on the last ep of season 2.

Probably the most critically acclaimed boxset ever - and it's almost living up to expectations.

Just bored of the bits with the psychiatrist. I'm guessing she's a feature of the whole series though...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                I'm watching The Sopranos for the first time. Currently on the last ep of season 2.

Probably the most critically acclaimed boxset ever - and it's almost living up to expectations.

Just bored of the bits with the psychiatrist. I'm guessing she's a feature of the whole series though...
                Have you seen the Wire?

Comment

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
                  Have you seen the Wire?
                  Saw season 1 then lost the DVDs in a house move. A slow burner for me but was well into it by the end of the season. I gather each season is a completely different set up.

Comment

Saw season 1 then lost the DVDs in a house move. A slow burner for me but was well into it by the end of the season. I gather each season is a completely different set up.
                    Pretty much but with lots of the same characters.

Personally I preferred it to the Sopranos.

Comment

Shakespearean. My all-time favourite. It gets better as time goes on and the bits with the psychiatrist do improve. The Wire is very good but 9.5 as against 10.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X