• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I watched a couple of episodes of sex education might go back to it.

ST Discovery is ok then awful then ok. The last episode was cringe worthy. Because I'm a huge star trek fan I will keep on watching it though
    Some parts were really clever. Some awful.

I tried S2E1 yesterday. I was so bored after 20 minutes or so. I might give it a go at another point.

Comment

Treadstone on Amazon Prime.

Two episodes in. Script a little leaden, but it has potential. Not much like the films, so it could be watched without needing the earlier back-story.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Haven't bothered with ST Discovery despite having watched all the rest (apart from Nemesis which resides in the pile even yet).

I doubt I'll bother with the Picard thing when that eventually turns up.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Green Eggs and Ham.
          The Good Place
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Some parts were really clever. Some awful.

I tried S2E1 yesterday. I was so bored after 20 minutes or so. I might give it a go at another point.
            Never watched it myself but my partner had just finished rewatching S1 so watched S2E1 last night and said it was the funnier than any of S1.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Haven't bothered with ST Discovery despite having watched all the rest (apart from Nemesis which resides in the pile even yet).

I doubt I'll bother with the Picard thing when that eventually turns up.

ST discovery isn't bad, I watched it in France audio in chinese with English subtitles - our hostess's daughter was brushing up on her Chinese. Though it did get peculiar when they spoke Klingon etc as the subtitles changed language.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                I'm only keeping it for the final season of Mr Robot due out this year sometime.
                It was a good 'un. Great acting, beautifully made.

Just polishing of The Expanse now, which is in Battlestar Galactica territory for Sci-Fi epicness.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  It was a good 'un. Great acting, beautifully made.

Just polishing of The Expanse now, which is in Battlestar Galactica territory for Sci-Fi epicness.
                  I keep meaning to watch The Expanse. One day I'll get around to it, I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I keep meaning to watch The Expanse. One day I'll get around to it, I'm sure
                    It's probably better as a binge watch, actually.

Comment

it's only halfway through the books, so far, so there's potential.
                      and well done IMHO.

i just hate waiting.......................................

Comment

Working...
                      X