• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    it's only halfway through the books, so far, so there's potential.
    and well done IMHO.

i just hate waiting.......................................
    Yup.... tough to wait a year between installments.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I keep meaning to watch The Expanse. One day I'll get around to it, I'm sure
      Watched a couple of episodes, perhaps I need to give it a try due to the recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Green Eggs and Ham.
        The Good Place
        +1 for the good place.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          +1 for the good place.
          <spoiler>Lovely bit recently about a demon responsible for spreading wokeness.</spoiler>

Green Eggs and Ham has some wonderful parodies and is quite dark in places. Good family view - not just for kids. Several laugh out loud moments per episode.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Occupied: season 1 and 2 give a good impression how Russia invades other countries by stealth. Season 3 which is being released now, is a bit tulip though.
            Russia went into a fit when this series first came out, so that means there is a lot of truth in it
            Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Waiting for...

Better Call Saul Season 5
              Ozark Season 3
              Start Up Season 3

What's with this 1 year hiatus between seasons these days?

Comment

Netflix / Amazon recommendations? Yes, cancel the subscription, they're full of dross.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
                  Occupied: season 1 and 2 give a good impression how Russia invades other countries by stealth. Season 3 which is being released now, is a bit tulip though.
                  Russia went into a fit when this series first came out, so that means there is a lot of truth in it
                  WGAF?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Bank Holiday View Post
                    Waiting for...

Better Call Saul Season 5
                    Ozark Season 3
                    Start Up Season 3

What's with this 1 year hiatus between seasons these days?
                    I was going to say the writers need time to come up with more drivel but then realised tulipe like EastEnders has run for centuries without a break so it can't be all that hard.

Comment

Mysterious Monsters should be good, but that might be towards the end of the year before Thetford hand the show over to Netflix.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X