• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast)
    Bad Banks
    Oktoberfest 1900
    The School Nurse Files otherwise known as 보건교사 안은영
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Bridgerton - netflix
      Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      absolute tulipe
      Bridgerton: Netflix says drama is its biggest series ever - BBC News

Which just proves what a f**ktard you are. As I would expect from a Br*xiter cretin. Only one thing worse - f**king religious types. Christians are worst. They can't even tell the difference between re-education and genocide.

Opps. I forgot. I am banned at the moment. Lets hope I can make it back out without being seen.

Comment

Poor BP having a bad day.

Anyway we tried Wandavision. It is thoroughly bizarre, so much so I can't tell if it's good or awful. Very brave to do a show in black and white (no spoilers).
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Poor BP having a bad day.

Anyway we tried Wandavision. It is thoroughly bizarre, so much so I can't tell if it's good or awful. Very brave to do a show in black and white (no spoilers).
          It's not all going to be B&W. I've read the Ars Technica review

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I've read the Ars Technica review
            Nerd!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              World war 2 in colour

Show how much of a bit Bart UK had in the war

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
              After 1940 probably Russia and the USA won the war but they are an order of magnitude bigger than us.

The commonwealth also supplied a lot of resource, more than in the great war partially because their countries were being invaded.

We did borrow a lot to pay for our bit part.

BBC NEWS | UK | UK settles WWII debts to allies

Covid is projected to increase our national debt but nowhere near WW2 levels.

Covid-19 and the UK national debt in historical context | History and Policy

Though lets leave this thread for entertainment not aguments.

Mods please can you move these posts and the brexit biatch slaps to their own cesspits?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                It's not all going to be B&W. I've read the Ars Technica review
                What part of no spoilers was tricky I don't think it gives much away though. I spent the whole of episode 1 thinking it was just going to be for a few minutes!
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  What part of no spoilers was tricky I don't think it gives much away though. I spent the whole of episode 1 thinking it was just going to be for a few minutes!
                  It's in colour if you upgrade the subscription.

Probably.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Latest season of American Gods. Weird as fook, but good. Reminds me of Preacher, also weird but good.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Latest season of American Gods. Weird as fook, but good. Reminds me of Preacher, also weird but good.
                      Indeed it is, but hate prime when they drip feed episodes every week FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X