• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

20,000 square foot mansion and seven acres for sale in Gloucestershire for £500K

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    That'll be bought as a wedding venue, done up and then charge 10k per wedding.
    I knew you would pop the question. Congratulations!

Comment

Watch The Money Pit for how the renovation will go.

They forgot to mention in the Daily Mail advert "buyer must be 420 friendly", the acreage is the amount of grass you'll need to be smoking to buy that place.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Watch The Money Pit for how the renovation will go.

They forgot to mention in the Daily Mail advert "buyer must be 420 friendly", the acreage is the amount of grass you'll need to be smoking to buy that place.
        Great cross-threading.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

You have to love the Mail Online and it's comments

Sensible French people realise that Britain doesn't get anything from the EU. We are net contributors to the tune of £billions each year.
          Perfect for housing 500 refugees with the condition they renovate it to it's former glory.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Here's a hypothetical question. How much would the place be worth if it was in tip-top condition? Three million at least I'd say, and perhaps more being so close to Brum.

So if someone with the money bought it for £500K and paid a competent builder, say, two mill for renovating it (which I presume would be adequate to cover the essentials and probably more) then they'd still be ahead.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Here's a hypothetical question. How much would the place be worth if it was in tip-top condition? Three million at least I'd say, and perhaps A lot less being so close to Brum.

So if someone with the money bought it for £500K and paid a competent builder, say, two mill for renovating it (which I presume would be adequate to cover the essentials and probably more) then they'd still be ahead.
              FTFY

Comment

Working...
              X