• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?

Hey - C'mon - What's anyone up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

The Wife (tm) is picking up her new car today.
    Tonight dinner with the neighbours
    Tomorrow a nice dog walk at around 1pm, some shouting and screaming in English from 2.15pm and then around 4.45pm, Aux armes, citoyens, Formez vos bataillons, Marchons, marchons! Qu'un sang impur, Abreuve nos sillons!
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      The Wife (tm) is picking up her new car today.
      Ooh anything nice?

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        Ooh anything nice?
        No, an Audi

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          No, an Audi
          Hmm is Vero your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            Hmm is Vero your wife?

Not currently.

But that car and those tyres would be useless round here. Needs to be jacked up a bit with rubber that can grip in muddy lanes.

Comment

Finishing up here - in UK (Croydon) handing over - done a Peep Show locations walkabout, Porter and Sorter for pub grub iab.

Train oop North later, chill....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Train oop North later, chill....
                I hear it is a bit chilly oop North...

Comment

TFA!

No plans this evening.

Tomorrow travelling to the Sussex coast to visit the parentals. Got a 7 year old's birthday party to attend; he is my godson so I ought to show willing.
                  My cousin is visiting my Gran, who lives up the road from my parents, so no doubt there'll be a Saturday evening get together.
                  Sunday is Mother's day so my Dad will be making breakfast for a change. Leave early afternoon as my beau is arriving to stay for a week.

And your good self?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    No plans this evening.

Tomorrow travelling to the Sussex coast to visit the parentals. Got a 7 year old's birthday party to attend; he is my godson so I ought to show willing.
                    My cousin is visiting my Gran, who lives up the road from my parents, so no doubt there'll be a Saturday evening get together.
                    Sunday is Mother's day so my Dad will be making breakfast for a change. Leave early afternoon as my beau is arriving to stay for a week.

And your good self?
                    TFA - Tomorrow watch footy ( Man U v Liverpool - watch Jose park the bus ) and friends coming over.
                    Mothers day bits and Son's footy on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X