• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    .. some shouting and screaming in English from 2.15pm ..
    Most waiters speak English these days, so shouting doesn't help much.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

TFA

Family duty this weekend. Driving up to London tomorrow. Lunch with Mum and daughter then round to brother's house for coffee later. Sunday I'm off to the father-in-law's dementia home for lunch with the other side of the family.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

TFA

Pub tonight

Tomorrow, off to see Hampton & Richmond (affectionately known as The Beavers) v Weston Super Mare

Sunday, golf followed by Bormuff v Spurs on TV

You ?
        We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

"International" night out for me tonight in Glawster...... Even an overnight stay in hotel.

Previous client making a shedload of the permies redundant. Some decent people.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X