• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another loss for England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another loss for England

Against a France side that, for the first 30 mins, were awful. Didn't win a lineout. England should have been out of sight.

England appear to be turning into a very ordinary side....

Of course, we don't mind in Wales.... :-)
    Last edited by psychocandy; 12 March 2018, 09:22.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Against a France side that, for the first 30 mins, were awful. Didn't win a lineout. England should have been out of site.

England appear to be turning into a very ordinary side....

Of course, we don't mind in Wales.... :-)
    I would much rather back the England side than someone who does not know the difference between site and sight.
    HTH
    BISDI
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      I would much rather back the England side than someone who does not know the difference between site and sight.
      HTH
      BISDI
      No, he's right. That England team should not have been on site in the first place...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        HTH
        BISDI
        PWND!!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X