• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the most dangerous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the most dangerous?

Mad world.
    Trump
    16.67%
    Putin
    50.00%
    Kim Jong-un
    16.67%
    Andyw
    16.67%

Poor AndyW option but at least it's there I guess...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

5. May

She's going down the slippery road as did Blair and Bush, accusing others outright with WMD/Iraq quality evidence, it is surely the most expedient path to a conflict.

With the EU neighbours abandoned, defence budget slashed to shreds, debt up to our eyeballs, we're in no position to start a conflict.

May is playing blackjack and the world knows she's nothing better than a two pair, if that.

Tories are off the chain.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        5. May
        Perhaps she's hoping that standing up to the Ruskies will do for her what the Falklands did for Maggie.

Trouble is, Russia is a slightly bigger fish than Argentina.

Anything the Govt does will just be laughed at by Putin.

Comment

It wasn't 10 days ago the Tories were accusing that Corbyn would the greatest security threat that the UK has ever seen were he in power.

Tories off chain big time.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This Russia thing is clearly part of a very big push for something. The media is doing a complete "WMD here in 45 minutes" job on it. Comments are closed on the Independent articles about it which is the first time I've seen that so this a serious campaign...

The fact that the US won't start a full scale war with Russia despite 5 or so years being pushed back in Syria makes me think this is just huffing and puffing from our establishment. Looks like a PR hatchet job targeting the world cup and RT.

How are that spy and his daughter doing?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

so next steps

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              This Russia thing is clearly part of a very big push for something. The media is doing a complete "WMD here in 45 minutes" job on it. Comments are closed on the Independent articles about it which is the first time I've seen that so this a serious campaign...

The fact that the US won't start a full scale war with Russia despite 5 or so years being pushed back in Syria makes me think this is just huffing and puffing from our establishment. Looks like a PR hatchet job targeting the world cup and RT.

How are that spy and his daughter doing?
              so next steps

Continued anti Russian Media (Reports of planes flying towards our airspace (Nato does same to russia) Russian Ships sailing down the English Channel (International waters) ships and planes scrambled to intercept.

CCTV footage of a man in a Russian Hat and Putin T-Shirt in in the pub where poison took place. (This will be confirmed by fact)

the same man in the russian hat to release the VX gas in London underground

Russians get blame

War Starts - millions Die in Europe - US makes trillions in arms deals

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                so next steps

Continued anti Russian Media (Reports of planes flying towards our airspace (Nato does same to russia) Russian Ships sailing down the English Channel (International waters) ships and planes scrambled to intercept.

CCTV footage of a man in a Russian Hat and Putin T-Shirt in in the pub where poison took place. (This will be confirmed by fact)

the same man in the russian hat to release the VX gas in London underground

Russians get blame

War Starts - millions Die in Europe - US makes trillions in arms deals
                If hot war starts then millions will die in the US/UK as well as they (Russia) have said that any attack on their mainland will be met with retaliation on the US mainland.

Bombs falling on the US mainland are not something the US are up for - even just conventional non-nukes. They like their wars thousands of miles away from their sunny beaches and Cheesecake factories and against tin pot countries that don't pose any real threat.

If they could win a hot war against Russia/China it would have kicked off a while ago. But they can't and they know it.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Using bits from my shed and drawing on the wisdom of Hammer films, I have just brought my heroes, Adolph and Vlad the Impaler, back from the dead. You ain't seen nothing yet.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 13 March 2018, 20:35.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Using bits from my shed and drawing on the wisdom of Hammer films, I have just brought my heroes, Adolph and Vlad the Impaler, back from the dead. You ain't seen nothing yet.
                    I was going to say that I see your Adolph and Vlad, and raise you a Mao and a Stalin. Then I realised, they've already been reincarnated...
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X