• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cash in hand payments could be banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    well, thanks for that, but you know feck all about me, really, and you need to spend your 'contractor's fortune in some swiss clinic having a sense of humour fitted
    chill with the still I'm not an expat!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      chill with the still I'm not an expat!
      Well, get over there with the wingeing immigrants then!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        So where did the cash come from for the Porsche?

300 a week is easy to hide, 300 a day less so. If you stash it under the bed you can't easily spend it.
        £300 a day in cash is easy for many tradesmen. You basically put enough through the books to pay the utulity bills that are paid online, big holidays etc, lease for the new Porsche. Mortgage is long paid off too.

The cash pays for all the household shopping at Waitrose, visits to nice restaurants, expensive clothes/shoes for the wife, fuel, trips out to hotels. All the luxuries.

Amazing what you can do when you receive a large proportion of your income in lovely cash...

Comment

If cash in hand is banned then a lot of trouble for me I guess...

Comment

Working...
          X