• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Selling House - Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks alright that, what's in the shed? lawnmower?

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
      Looks alright that, what's in the shed? lawnmower?
      The bodies of mine enemies!

It's empty apart from a few **** off big spiders
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Skanks Drive??
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Skanks Drive??
          It's got Cock Beck running next to it and your kids would wind up at Grimes Dyke primary. Sounds idyllic.
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            Only thing wrong is when you look at the map and see 'Seacroft!'
            Can you hear the gunshots from 't house?
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              WHS. Some neutral colours where the wild wallpaper is, some tubs with flowers in the garden, some punter will pay nearer the asking price.

Just make sure you sell before the end of this year.
              It does depend though. Some people want to buy somewhere ready to live, others want to buy somewhere that needs a little work to feel they're making it theirs and/or saving a bit of money.

I'd take that offer personally. You more than doubled your money.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                The bodies of mine enemies!
                Very amateur behaviour that, young man.

And have a word with your gardener - one bush in the whole place and he can't even be arsed to keep it in trim.

Comment

In the end had two offers for the full asking price, one was a cash offer with no chain so went with that one.

Now Sold STC
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    In the end had two offers for the full asking price, one was a cash offer with no chain so went with that one.

Now Sold STC
                    Now you have to move the bodies.

Did you know how common shed fires are? I mean those things just go whoosh up in flames. I'll give you a free safety tip: never balance an open petrol can on the highest point of your shed roof, particularly those corrugated ones. It will fall over and just a single spark from a discarded cigarette, when you decide as a 45 year old to try smoking for the first time, is enough to destroy the evidence burn it down.
                    Bicycle tyres also burn quite well, although metal bike frames don't.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                      It's got Cock Beck running next to it and your kids would wind up at Grimes Dyke primary. Sounds idyllic.
                      Places names with "cock" or similar in them come from a Celtic word meaning "red", usually from the colour of the underlying rock or soil, but possibly from some ancient battle fought there, e.g. if the stream "ran red with blood"

[Michael Caine]Notta lotta people know that[/Michael Caine]
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X